Employment Our Service is dedicated to delivering police services, in partnership with our local organizations, businesses and residents, to keep Cobourg a safe community to work and live.
As employment opportunities become available, you will find them located under the current openings tab.
Please check back regularly.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes, except in consideration for volunteer positions.
COBOURG POLICE SERVICE
is now accepting resumes for the position of
ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK – PART TIME
The successful applicant will provide front counter reception duties in addition to data entry and the processing of criminal record checks. 16-24 hours per week. Starting rate of pay: $19.35.
* High level of confidentiality;
* Keyboarding skills (minimum 65 wpm) with high degree of accuracy;
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Ability to multi-task; and
* Ability to speak/write fluent French an asset.
Closing Date & Time:
May 18TH , 2018 @ 1600 hours
Resumes to be submitted to the attention of:
Human Resources – Business Services
Cobourg Police Service
107 King Street West
Applicants must be able to meet security clearance. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.