COBOURG POLICE SERVICE
is now accepting resumes for the position of
Administrative Clerk – CERT - Part Time
The successful applicant will act as the support person for the Community Engagement and Response Team. The Administrative Clerk will take direction from the Sergeant of the Community Engagement and Response Team, but will assist the Auxiliary Superintendent in all volunteer activities.
Starting Rate of Pay $19.35
Approximately 20-24 hours per week
Must be able to demonstrate the following aptitudes:
- Computer and accurate keyboarding skills, with working knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office applications,
- Proven accurate alpha and numeric data entry,
- Limited interactions are with internal and external contacts (including agencies and members of the public) and require tact and courtesy; exchanging detailed information,
- Ability to complete a multitude of tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills with multiple levels and sources for listening and comprehension, and
- Well-developed time management, prioritization, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Closing Date & Time:
December 12TH, 2017 @ 1200 hours
Resumes to be submitted to the attention of:
Human Resources - Community Engagement Response Team (CERT)
Cobourg Police Service
107 King Street West
Applicants must be able to meet security clearance. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted
AUXILIARY OFFICERS WANTED!
The Cobourg Police Service is accepting applications for potential Auxiliary Officers and Volunteers.
If you are interested, please send your resume by email to Auxiliary Superintendent Duncan Walker:
If you wish, you can also drop your resume at the Cobourg Police Station, 107 King St. West, Cobourg.